California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
On January 1, 2020 the state of California enacted the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This act further enhances existing consumer protection and privacy rights already covered by the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA). As part of the CCPA you are in control of your data that we hold and you can excise any of the following options in relation to this Personal Information (PI):
- The Right to Disclose:
- You have the right to request we disclose to you the types and sources of information collected, the reason for sharing, and the type of third party with whom data was shared.
- The Right to Delete (or update):
- You have the right to request that we delete (or update) personal information that we hold about you, subject to regulatory exceptions (such as auditing, accounting, etc.).
- The Right to Access:
- You have the right to access information about yourself that is collected, stored, and used by us or associated third parties.
- The Right to Opt-Out:
- This is also known as the, “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” clause and gives you the right to opt out of your data being sold to third parties.
Edmund Optics is providing two ways for customers enter CCPA related requests. You can call our toll free number (888-984-2463) and talk to our Sales Team about your request or you can complete the form below:
Please enter a last name.
Please enter a valid email address.
Please enter a phone number.
Please enter a street address.
Please enter a city.
Please enter a valid postal code.
Please check at least one of the checkboxes
Please complete the reCAPTCHA.
or view regional numbers
enter stock numbers to begin
Copyright 2020, Edmund Optics Inc., 101 East Gloucester Pike, Barrington, NJ 08007-1380 USA
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act